The Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées Airport offers connections with Paris, London, Milan, Rome, Krakow, Lisbon, Dublin and Malta.
→ The Tarbes Lourdes Pyrénées Airport
Equally close is the Pau-Pyrénées airport (50 km from Tarbes). It offers connections with Paris, Lyon, Marseille and Ajaccio.
The Tarbes train station serves the Basque Country, Toulouse, Bordeaux and Paris.
To get to concerts, consider carpooling!
In order to give priority to a ‘too-often-invisible’ minority, people with disabilities, and to guarantee the greatest diversity in the audience, the festival committee has taken the following measures:
- All venues are accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Volunteer attendants will be available
- Free shuttle service in adapted vehicles
- Rehearsals and meetings with artists are reserved for people with disabilities and their families, in particular people with cognitive disabilities
- Live broadcast of a concert to people with reduced mobility (in hospitals, in homes for the disabled or nursing homes …)
- +20% of the tickets will be free and given to people with disabilities
Free tickets for disabled people are available through relevant associations or individually on-line (in the latter case, disability certificates can be required by ushers)
€ 5 for conferences (Free for UTL members)
€ 30 for concerts
Special pricing for « Le Carnaval des animaux » (06/27): € 5 / free for children under 11
€ 50/55 for gourmet dinners
How to buy your tickets
- Online : FESTIK
- On site , minutes before the beginning of the concert, if tickets are still on sale.