The Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées Airport offers connections with Paris, London, Milan, Rome, Krakow, Lisbon, Dublin and Malta.
Equally close is the Pau-Pyrénées airport (50 km from Tarbes). It offers connections with Paris, Lyon, Marseille and Ajaccio.
To get to concerts, consider carpooling!
In order to give priority to a ‘too-often-invisible’ minority, people with disabilities, and to guarantee the greatest diversity in the audience, the festival committee has taken the following measures:
- All venues are accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Volunteer attendants will be available
- Free shuttle service in adapted vehicles
- Rehearsals and meetings with artists are reserved for people with disabilities and their families, in particular people with cognitive disabilities
- Live broadcast of a concert to people with reduced mobility (in hospitals, in homes for the disabled or nursing homes …)
- +20% of the tickets will be free and given to people with disabilities
Free tickets for disabled people are available through relevant associations or individually on-line (in the latter case, disability certificates can be required by ushers)
€ 5 for conferences (Free for UTL members)
€ 30 for concerts
Special pricing for « Le Carnaval des animaux » (06/27): € 5 / free for children under 11
€ 50/55 for gourmet dinners